Here I'm bringing you a short summary of the activites of "OPERATION PAYBACK" :
- After pulling the plug on payments to WikiLeaks, Mastercard's website was taken down and remains out of service.
- The 1st Government website to be attacked was Senator Joe Lieberman's website & it was taken down for 12 minutes.
- Sarah Palin's website was taken offline by a small group of Anonymous attackers.
- The group sent spam faxes to Joe Lieberman's office & to PostFinance.
- PostFinance was attacked the hardest, leaving customers without the ability to conduct online banking.
- They took down the website of the lawyer representing the two women who were allegedly raped/assaulted by WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange.
- The group took down Assange's Swedish prosecuter's website.