Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 has a 2500 mAh standard battery which provides battery backup of 960 hours standby and talking of 26 hours during 2G usage & up to 820 hours standby and talking of 13.5 hours during 3G usage.
The Galaxy Note has 5.3 inches display, that's why the battery consumption is more. So, how to get your Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 improved the battery life performance? Here is the following tips:-
- You should make sure that you have turned off the Bluetooth when you have finished transferring the files.
- Disable User Packet Data to help you extend the battery life. Follow Steps:- Go to Settings > Wireless and Network > Mobile networks
- Wi-Fi use more battery power as compared to other. So make sure that you have turned Off the Wi-Fi whenever not required.
- Close all the applications when they are not in use. Follow Steps:- Settings > Applications > Manage Applications.
- Here is some other settings, you have to change to improve your Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 battery life:-
screen brightness manual = 30%
auto screen brightness = OFF
screen mode = standard
screen timeout = 1min
auto adjust screen power = OFF
power saving, system power saving mode = ON "default"
wifi = OFF
GPS = OFF
auto rotation = ON
bluetooth = OFF
- Enable Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 Power Saving Mode & Save Battery. Here is the video to help you more:
Source 1, Source 2