The Nokia X7 and business Symbian phone – the E6, that was leaked previously in photos and videos has now been officially announced by Nokia.
The Nokia X7 has a features and specification:
- a large 4″ AMOLED screen
- a Corning Gorilla Glass display
- 8 megapixel camera with dual-LED flash for you to record your own HD videos
- A GPS radio
- Ovi Maps
- Preloaded social apps and games (Galaxy on Fire HD and Asphalt 5 HD)
The Nokia X7 is designed to be an entertainment-focused Symbian Anna (the latest version of Symbian) handset. The X7 will be available in Q2 2011, and will retail for $549 (€380).
Next in line after the highly successful E71 and E72 phones, the E6 features the same QWERTY candy bar shape, but this time it packs a touchscreen display instead of a regular screen.
It features a :
- a 2.46″ VGA display
- an 8 megapixel with dual-LED flash
- Bluetooth 3.0
- USB On-the-Go
- Preloaded with apps directed at the business folks: Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Communicator Mobile and Microsoft SharePoint.
The E6 also runs on the latest version of Symbian, Symbian Anna. No release date or prices have been announced but expect to find out as we get closer to the release date.