The 11.6-inch dm1 – 3020us is the latest upgrade of the HP ultraportable dm1z series featuring the new low-power (18W) “Zacate” AMD Fusion APU (Accelerated Processing Unit) which combines the AMD E-350 1.6 Ghz dual-core processor with the AMD Radeon HD 6310 graphics processor in a single chip.
The HP Pavilion dm1 should be available on Jan. 9 in the US at a starting price of $449.99.
- 11.6″ HP BrightView LED display resolution 1366×768
- full size keyboard
- “Zacate” AMD Fusion APU 18W chip with AMD E-350 1.6 Ghz dual-core processor and AMD Radeon HD 6310 graphics processor
- 3GB DDR3 RAM (max supported 8 GB, 2 accessible slots)
- 320 GB (7200 RPM) hard drive (SATA) – up to 750 GB
- optional GPS and optional Blu-ray disc player
- 6 cell battery, up to 10.75 battery life
- manufacturer estimated battery life: up to 9 hours and 30 minutes
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Ethernet connectivity
- Multi format card reader
- External ports: three USB 2.0, HDMI, VGA (15 pin), RJ-45 Ethernet, audio i/o 3.5 mm jack
- dimensions 11.42″ Lx 8.43″ (W)x 0.8 (min H) / 1.2″ (maxH)
- weight 3.52 lbs