How to get an unlock code for HTC Hero / G2 Touch:
- You can get the unlock code from HERE
- In order to unlock your phone, it require your IMEI number. You can find this by pressing*#06# on your phone as if you are making phone call
Then you receive your Unlock Code by email, after getting Unlock code, simply follow the instructions below and your phone will be free to use on any GSM network.
HTC Hero / G2 Touch GSM Unlocking Instructions:
- Switch ON mobile with a not Allowed SIM Card,
- If phone ask, enter the PIN code of your SIM Card
- Now phone will ask you to enter the unlocking code !
HTC Hero / G2 Touch CDMA Unlocking Instructions:
- Insert not allowed SIM card.
- Phone will tell you to insert an allowed SIM card and that the phone will switch back to CDMA mode.
- Click OK.
- Click green button to get to the main screen of the phone.
- Click on settings.
- Click on all settings.
- In the personal tab click on security.
- The phone will ask you to enter the unlock code. Enter it. Done.
- Telus HTC Hero / G2 Touch
- T-Mobile HTC Hero / G2 Touch
- Orange UK HTC Hero / G2 Touch
- T-Mobile UK HTC Hero / G2 Touch
- Vodafone UK HTC Hero / G2 Touch