Wayne Rooney has signed a new five-year contract with Manchester United

|


Wayne Rooney has performed a remarkable U-turn on his Manchester United future and has signed a new five-year contract days after he announced plans to leave.

Rooney said:
"I'm delighted to sign another deal at United. I've spoken to the manager and the owners and they've convinced me this where I belong. I am signing a new deal in the absolute belief that the management, coaching staff, board and owners are totally committed to making sure United maintains its proud winning history - which is the reason I joined the club in the first place."


After days of drama where Rooney was linked to Manchester City, Real Madrid, Barcelona & Chelsea, United ended the debate with a release on their website announcing the agreement.



0 comments: