The Galaxy Tab has following features:-
- It running on Android 2.2
- 7 inch Display
- Support 3G
- HSPA Networks
- WiFi (n) and Bluetooth 3.0
- It is powered by a 1 GHz Processor
- The front-facing camera allows face-to-face video telephony over 3G
- The rear-facing camera captures still images and video that you can edit, upload and share, all without any hassle
- 3G HSPA connectivity, 802.11n Wi-Fi
- Powered by a Cortex A8 1.0GHz application processor
- HD video(DivX, XviD, MPEG4, H.263, H.264 and more) and expected to come in the market of Europe in middle of September.
Yesterday on 2nd september 2010, in berlin,germany Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd announced the launch of the Samsung GALAXY Tab (Model: GT-P1000), it is Powered by Android Operating System 2.2.
The Samsung GALAXY Tab is the first of the company’s tablet devices.
Users are able to experience PC-like web-browsing enjoy all forms of multimedia on the perfectly sized 7-inch display and can communicate via e-mail, voice and video call, SMS/MMS or social network with the optimized user interface.
Pricing is not yet known.
Its striking Features:-
- 7” TFT-LCD display
- Its light (380g) weight provides perfect portability, it is easy to grip and use
- Supporting the latest Adobe Flash Player 10.1
The Samsung GALAXY Tab will be launched in Europe in mid of September, and in other markets including Korea,the US and Asia in coming months.