- Get alerts directly to your iPhone (push notifications).
- View the current status (up or down) of all your monitored sites.
- View uptime and response time statistics for each site.
- Customize the list of shown checks (each check monitors a site or server).
- Get information about each check, such as its monitoring resolution, check type (HTTP, Ping, DNS, SMTP, IMAP, POP3, TCP port, etc) and target (IP address or URL).
- To use the Pingdom iPhone app you first need to have a Pingdom account.
- You can learn more about the Pingdom uptime monitoring service at www.pingdom.com, where you can also sign up for a free account.