Matthew Morrison lost virginity at 21

|


Glee hunk Matthew Morrison was 21 before he lost his virginity. But the actor admits that once he got going he soon made up for it. 

He admitted to a US magazine and said:
"I definitely hooked up with a lot of girls when I was a young guy on Broadway. It was exciting. Very joyous and free." But he still insists his sex symbol status does not sit well. 

Matthew Morrison also said:
"I'm not comfortable with the idea of my sex appeal, but I know in my job I have to use it,"  "I wish I could say I got to this point in my career based on my talent, but I don't think that's true." 

He says he has used his experiences to try to help his younger co-stars in Glee and drive them away from being too headline hungry. "I've taken a few under my wing. I don't want to say they idolise me, but.".





0 comments: